Are you going to Blogher? I might be...if I win THIS!

Sunday, January 04, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
The Queen of Spain is giving away one full registration to the 2009 BlogHer Conference in Chicago. To enter, she's asking some of us lovely lady bloggers to post about why we might want to go. For me, it would definately be to LEARN. I have so much to learn about what my contribution to the blogosphere could be, and has been. My other blog, Your Impact Matters was really doing well, and on a great uphill swing when I stopped posting suddenly. My husband and I decided to take our 7th grade daughter out of school and homeschool her. It has been a wild ride full of unexpected challenges, most of which had me ended up without much free time, so I didn't have the energy to blog for awhile.

Now that the new year has started and we're in the full swing of homeschooling with some great plans and great scheduling, I'm ready to hunker back down and give my blogs more time again. I want my contribution to be uplifting, informative and of course...profitable. For both blogher (ads) and myself! I'm certain that I can learn a wealth of information from the other amazing women that will attend the blogher conference, especially those professional bloggers! I would never be able to afford to do something like this...so the opportunity to win a giveaway like this couldn't be passed up!

My daughter is interested in starting her own blog, and we'll be working on that in the next few weeks together. In addition, I've helped my mom start her own blog, Baba's Farm Life and it's growning and taking off so well! I would feel so blessed to bring home information from this conference that could help all three of us to write better, post without fear and be a contribution to the world through our blogs.

In the next year, one of my goals is to be a strong female leader to my three daughters. I want to do so many things with my blogs, and really show them that a homemaking, homeschooling mom can bake bread, clean the house, change diapers and have her own business too! I want to write a book...and I'm looking forward to the continued support of the readers of Your Impact Matters and my friends and family as well. My book is going to be for all mothers the world over that have to make difficult decisions in the best interest of their children.

Another goal for 2009 is to continue to help my mother with her blog and stone house project. Working together, we are creating some wonderful blogs that have a great contributing readership.

I think it's going to be a great year!

0 comments: